Level and Settings for Care
Lion Hospice provides services to meet the emotional, spiritual and physical needs of our patients and their families. Hospice puts the family and patient at the center of care planning, and by working closely with physicians and caregivers, provides comprehensive, compassionate care for individuals nearing the end of their earthly journey.
Our Services Include:
- Routine Home Care
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Emotional and Spiritual Support
- Home Health Aides and Trained Volunteers
- Medications, Equipment and Supplies
- Grief Support for Loved Ones
We Provide Our Services:
- In The Home
- In The Hospital
- In Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities
- In Private Care Homes
"After having to use hospice for the first time in our family's lives, we all have nothing but praise for you and those involved. We recommend hospice to many now."